Sunday, July 7, 2013

Wedding Gifts

8x10" © 2013
I just wanted to share a project I am working on right now. Here are the pair of whooping cranes for one of the three weddings I have this summer. I thought the whopping cranes would be great gifts as they mate for life. This painting is just in its beginning stages... much more to come. The colors are a close match to the couples' chosen wedding colors for the most part and I will include a bible verse from each couples wedding on the front as well.

I have also included pictures of the cards I have made for their weddings and wedding showers. I have been having fun recently making these fun little flower cards for several occasions. They are low stress but do take quite a while to color in. I have been reading Henry David Thoreau quotes and wanted to include one as I have been thinking about them a lot, with so many ringing true in my ears and heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment